Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I dance to give all my secrets a way.  Ballet is my way to the sacred truth.  For me it is the only way and there is no other way.  It is all that I know, the way to my heart and everything that I believe in.  For this, I sacrifice everything on the path to the great dance.  It is the ballet that has touched my spirit the most.  Teaching me the sacred tools I need in order to master the great communication skill of dancing.  I'll never give up, because this gift has been consecrated, and it is mine for the taking.  I dance because the music compels and inspires and gives life.  It is the only thing of this world that can prove the message of universal truth.  For, in music, there are no boundaries, no lines, no walls, there is only the invincible wavelength that passes through our own cores to touch our very souls, and to become a part of us forever.  Music has this way about it, like a spirit that merges to become one with any given soul at any time; it does not ask to be accepted, it lives because it is the great acceptance.  I love music, and for this reason I dance.  I have a vision that someday, I will dance, and all of those who are there to stand witness to my exodus, and movement, and freedom, will understand the power of my message to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment