Friday, May 28, 2010

iDance

What does it mean to dance?

It is like magic. It is the ultimate expression of self – when body and soul and mind merge, they create new life. I create new life.

When I dance, I become the miracle; when each breath I take, and every move I make is the true revelation of my being, my whole, my center. When I dance, I become me. Then, I allow the world to see me for who I truly am... the way I see myself.

I forget that anything else exists. There is only me when I dance. My body tells the story; and, without words, there is a new song, a new language, a new expression of me.

The is no one else who could tell my story the way I know how to; there is no one else but me; but, only when I dance.

Dancing is the ultimate truth

Movement is the voice of silence

Expression is the language of essence

Form is the dynamic communicator

Symbolism is the relative to the experience

And I have waited my entire life for this very moment. The moment that I should hold the keys to the gates of heaven. The moment that I should dare to open those doors, to walk through, to stand – only long enough to feel the rhythm of new life;

Then, to dance, forever.

She dances as if there is no end, no beginning, only life.
I never stopped believing in beautiful things. How could I? I see them, every day, in my dreams, in my reality. Even engorged in the darkness. I see them... ALL, the beautiful things.

If I had a voice, I would sing praises to the heavens for its creation of splendor and gloriousness. I would rejoice in song and life my voice unto the sun and moon and stars, and hail the holiness that created such beauty for I to behold.

I have no voice. I dwell in the silence of the dark realm. So, then, how do I pray? How do I live? How do I celebrate life?

I dance. My movements, and each moment of them, harmoniously synchronize with the rhythmic motions of life. Then, I become like life. Then, life becomes like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment