Friday, May 28, 2010

Of the Power

Wow. There is so much energy here. So much to do, and so much to say... So many ways to do and say. Merrily I leap around from ledge to ledge, intending to feel the grounds below me. I do. I feel even the most insignificant vibration in this stillness. Nothingness, the most beautiful place to know. In this darkness, I can see everything within me, and, nothing else matters.

Energy! Pulsation throughout my inner most core. My heart races as my body and mind and soul merge as one, releasing all of the tension of yesterday. Exhale, I do, as I come face to face with the baby’s breath that, at last, I can call my own. The sensation is exhilirating. Orgasmic as the ecstasy. True as the whole of nothingness- in this land, this world of darkness that only I can call my own. Sweet lullabys are the sounds that relay within me, and, to the sound of each peaceful serenity, I dance. My body moves to ultimately express this which is me. This which I am.

Pure Power; a force even greater than the light, a source of light even greater than life itself. This is the ultimate, for there is not anything that could compare to this revelation of glorious triumph for the days to come. It is true then, the world has never seen its face. She is only my own and belongs to no one else but me. Only I can know and learn to understand this which is she, this which is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment