Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pure Darkness

Because the light lives within the darkness.... When I dance, it is because I am free. And, I lose my mind. I find my soul. I discover my self in that moment of freedom. I become one as I merge, body and soul, into the place of dreams... the place without thought. I dance because I become the dance. Through the feeling, the sound, the rhythm, I become the movement. In the ultimate expression of life. Through the phenomena called darkness, I am the dance.

The essence of freedom lives only when she dances. High as a kite, she soars in the wind, and twirls gracefully... eyes closed, she sees nothing... she hears nothing but the music. And, there is only darkness, when she dances, delightfully. Every pulse and every breath become the great sensation. She is the perfection of the flesh. She is the goddess of the night. She is the light of the darkness. She is the dance of the life.

And who can take away from me what is mine? That which has always belonged to be, lived inside of me. That which has evolved as me to express itself as I am. Who? Who could take me, my truth, away from me? Even if I lost my mind, I could not lose my spirit. Even if I forgot all about this journey, this discovery of truth, this light of darkness; even if I could not take this away from me. That which I have claimed is much greater than any knowledge, even understanding cannot compare. That which I have claimed is wisdom. So then, who can take it from me? Not even I!

Then I have no reason to fear. I have no reason for anything. My purpose is complete. I long for nothing. I have no drive for anything. None of it matters, for, nothing could ever compare to this darkness, this truth. Now, I wish only to be free, in nothingness, in darkness, in dance.

I dance forever. I travel the entire would and dance to the rhythm of every language. I have nothing but my feet, my wings, my fairy takes, my pixie dust. I would be free, and I would dance. I care about absolutely nothing. Nothing else matters. Not food, nor clothing, nor shelter. Innocently, naievely, freely, I do not know need. I dance in darkness, and, infantile I become. Unbound, like a new born, with new eyes, and a new heart, pure, I am.

Laughter they see in my eyes. My eyes are be filled with nothing but light in this darkness. Joy and uplifting essences of freedom, I know. Smiles transcend space and time. Hearts glowing... nothing more beautiful could be. Nothing more free. Nothing like me. Today, I will dance forever. For the rest of my life, I will dance the greatest dance that ever lived. To the ends of the earth, my legs shall lead me, through leaps and bounds I shall take flight into the air, and I will soar, higher than any eagle. One with the universe, amidst the celestials I shall be, I will be. Out of the darkness, there is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment