Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Movement

Because the light lives within the darkness.... When I dance, it is because I am free. And, I lose my mind. I find my soul. I discover my self in that moment of freedom. I become one as I merge, body and soul, into the place of dreams... the place without thought. I dance because I am the dance. Through the feeling, the sound, the rhythm, I become the movement. In the ultimate expression of life, through the phenomena called darkness, I am the dance.

I dance forever. I travel the entire world and dance to the rhythm of every language. I have nothing but my feet, my wings, my fairy tales, my pixie dust. I am free, and I dance. Nothing else matters. Not food, nor clothing, nor shelter. Innocently, naievely, freely, I do not know need. I the light live to dance with darkness, and, rainbow I become. Unbound, like a new born, of new eyes, and a new heart, pure, I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment