Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Religion

It is like the most unnatural and supernatural thing in the world, simply so, to have a turn out.  The alignment of our entire bodily frames must be altered, shifted, and redirected toward the core.  Yet, only in order to pull away from that core do we seek to gain control of it, once established.  Our distinctive ambition is to elevate up, up, and away, whilst turning out.  It is exactly like the bloom of a flower; the petals or muscles of our core open up, and gracefully extend upward and outward in order to create the fluid motion that is such a necessity to this dynamic scope of artistic measure.  The turnout is the foundation of this essentially inspired truth called the ballet.  Faithfully so, we endure the course of time with pursuit to master this trademark, in full belief that we are preparing to fly.

"As I spread my wings and prepare to fly, I claim that I will soar, high, traveling far and wide amidst the heavens that dwells and roams with my free spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment